Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello Again.

It's been too long....way too long.

I'm sorry little blog. You deserve better.

The problem now: my brain. It is overloaded. Where to begin?

Hmm......hmm.....um......LOVE. Bam. This has been a major theme in my life lately. Learning how to love people. No, I don't mean those warm fuzzy feelings you get when you like someone or vice versa. What do I mean by "love" you ask? First you tell me. What is the definition that comes to mind when YOU think of the word? I'll share my thoughts on the subject at another time....when I have had some sleep and am emotionally stable. :) Thanks. Comments appreciated.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Love. Well, I think you know. It's easy to avoid posting when it's been a long time. Just do it anyway. You did- good job!
    p.s. the scrolling is normal for me on here :/

    i LOVE you. for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned to think of love as how Jesus spoke of it: "Greater love has no man than this: that he lay down his life for his friends."
    Of course...Jesus lay down his life in the ultimate act of love even for his enemies. So then our love should transcend the love of our friends to that of our enemies as well. I think. If that makes sense. My brain is fizzling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think of love, I think of joyful commitment. When you love someone/thing, you sacrifice, you study, you think about it, and you remain loyal even when hurt. Love isn't based on circumstances.

    ReplyDelete